All of our products should arrive 2 to 8 days after shipping has occurred. Please allow additional time for shipping if you specify sizing, stone setting, or engraving options. We will notify you once your package has shipped and include a FedEx tracking number for your convenience. At the moment, we are only shipping to Wisconsin and Minnesota.
We currently offer free delivery to La Crosse (WI), Onalaska (WI), French Island (WI), and La Crescent (MN). We also offer free in-store or curbside pickup at our physical location at 429 Main St. in La Crosse, WI.
We do accept returns for refunds of the full price of the item(s) within 30 days of purchase as long as the items are still in brand-new, unworn condition. No return will be honored 30 days after the purchase date. If you had a ring sized and wish to return it, a sizing charge will be deducted from your refund. Any piece of jewelry that has been otherwise altered per the customer's requests (engraving, etc.) is non-returnable. Shipping is non-refundable.
In the event that an item purchased online is sold in store before it can be removed from the online inventory, we will contact you directly and either offer you a full refund on that item or work with you to obtain the same item if it is still available, or find an extremely similar one upon request. Shipping may be delayed if we cannot replace the product quickly due to distributor production time and COVID-19 delays/shutdowns. We will inform you of availability and possible delay estimates.
- All of our gold rings are sized in-store for the first time for free. After the first time, there will be a charge. If you are uncertain of which size you need, it is usually better to buy the ring as-is and have it sized by us when you are certain of the size.
- Most of our jewelry includes a free one-year warranty that covers the loss of center and side stones IF they fall out due to the fault of the mounting and NOT damage from wear. Our watches include a free two-year warranty on the movement.
- All of our natural diamond, lab grown diamond, and moissanite engagement and wedding rings include a free lifetime warranty. The warranty covers loss of side stones. The warranty is valid ONLY if the ring is checked every six months in-person either by representatives at our store or by another jeweler. Each qualifying purchase will include a warranty slip that should be signed and dated by your jeweler every six months. Please contact us if you do not receive a warranty slip or if you lose your original one. Rings will have to be sent to our store for any warranty services to be honored.
- In the rare event that your moissanite center cracks or breaks, please bring the pieces of the stone in and we will replace the moissanite at no charge (if the pieces are shipped to the store, you will be responsible for shipping costs to and from the store). If the stone was lost completely, there will be a charge to replace it (to be covered by you or your insurance if you chose to insure it through them). You are responsible for shipping costs if you choose to have the new stone shipped to you. If you choose to have us set the new stone, you must bring in or mail us the ring it will be set in. A setting charge may be incurred.
- All of our engagement rings, wedding rings, and other jewelry over $1000 typically include two copies of a free appraisal, one for your records and one for your homeowners or renters insurance. If you lose your appraisal, please contact us for additional copies.
- Stone tightening is free on all natural diamond, lab grown diamond, and moissanite engagement and wedding rings purchased from us.
- Our ladies' engagement and wedding rings can be soldered together for free within the first year after purchase upon request. The rings must be delivered to our store either in-person or by mail. You are responsible for shipping costs to and from the store.
- All of our natural diamond, lab grown diamond, and moissanite engagement and wedding rings in white gold can be re-rhodium-plated once a year for free (12 months from the last rhodium date). White gold is the only gold that does not naturally hold its color and requires rhodium-plating for it to maintain its bright, white finish. Rings must be brought or mailed into the store to be rhodium-plated. You are responsible for shipping costs to and from the store.